We believe pets make a house a home. Having pets in the home is so rewarding that it outweighs anything negative about them. But, every pet owner understands that battling hair can get a little nerve-wracking. And depending on how many pets you have, it is a constant struggle. You vacuum the entire house, and 10 minutes later, it’s covered again. Don’t you wish you could have a robot to do the work for you? Well, get ready. Because there is such a thing, and we have the 10 best robot vacuums for pet hair 2021.
10 Best Robot Vacuums For Pet Hair 2021
Below we have the 10 best robot vacuum 2021; they aren’t in any particular order because these vacuums are all too excellent to rate. But you can be assured that any of these vacuums will work wonderfully for your needs.
#1 Coredy 1700Pa Strong Suction Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 2200 Pa Strong Suction Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair: With 2200Pa powerful suction, dual-edge brushes and main rolling brush, this robot vacuum picks up almost all kinds of garbage like fine dust, pet hair, etc. Robot vacuum G1061 automatically increases vacuum, perfect for cleaning different floor types from hard floor to medium pile carpet(0-1.5cm carpet)
Cordey makes some great robo vacs, but this vacuum has it all. Not only is the suction more potent than other vacuums, but it also has triple the brush power. No matter what your cleaning needs are, this Cordey can get it done.
- Remote control
- Timmer for programmable cleaning
- Different modes of cleaning
- Automatic recharging
- Powerful suction
- The roller brush needs regular cleaning
#2 Eufy By Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S MAX
- Super-Slim RoboVac: The 2.85" slim RoboVac boasts an intense suction power (up to 2000 Pa) while maintaining quiet operation.
Not only does this robotic vacuum come in multiple colors, but its also on the Forbes list. And it got there for its fantastic abilities and functions. You can set this vac and forget it for most of the week. You will wonder how you ever got by without it.
- Automatic programming
- Auto-docking and charging
- 3 points of suction
- No drop technology
- And ten sensors so that it never bumps the furniture
- You have to buy replacement filters
#3 BISSELL EV675 Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair
- Triple Action Cleaning System combines dual edge brushes, a rotating Brush Roll and powerful suction to clean pet hair and debris on the floor, including along edges and in corners
This Bissell checks all of our most desired attributes. This robotic vacuum will clean every nook and cranny. No spot in your home will be left untouched. Corners, along the walls, under furniture all of it will be spotless. And with a self-charging feature, you will wonder how you ever got by without it.
- Comes with extra brushes and replacement filter
- Great for all floor types
- Programming for automatic startups
- Every purchase helps save homeless pets
- Can use the remote to backtrack to missed spots
- Can have a hard time transitioning between floor types
#4 Pure Clean Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
- SIMPLE HOME CLEANING: Wireless robotic vacuum cleaner auto cleans tile, hardwood flooring and short carpet - Easy 1 touch activation
You don’t have to spend a lot of money for the best robot vacuum 2021 for pet hair. The Pure Clean vacuum might not have a ton of features, but it does a fantastic job. All you need to do is press the button, and your robo vac is off to clean your castle. And you can lounge with some Netflix like the royalty you are.
- More affordable
- Fast charging
- Fast 90-minute cleaning
- Self programs it’s cleaning path
- Easy to use by anyone
- You have to replace the filters
#5 iRobot Braava 380t Advanced Robot Mop
The iRobot Braava is technically not a vacuum; it is incredible at picking up pet hair. It has a mop or sweeping function and super absorbent microfiber pads. We love that the sweep function goes through the entire house, picking up all dust and hair. And if you use the mop function, your home is sparkling clean.
- Reusable cloth pads
- Comes with a cleaning solution
- Long battery life
- Great for hardwood floors
- Combined sweeping and mopping functions
- The mopping function will not spray furniture or power cords
- Not great at picking up large particles
#6 Shark Empty XL RV1001AE Robotic Vacuum
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
The Cadillac of robotic vacuums is this one by Shark. It has every feature that you can think of. And to top it all off, the docking station also empties the dustbin for up to a month. You can literally forget this robotic vacuum.
- Self-cleaning brushes
- Connects to Alexa
- Can select specific rooms
- Comes with an app for your phone
- You might actually forget your vacuum and regular maintenance
#7 iRobot Roomba s9+
- OUR MOST ADVANCED & DEEPEST CLEAN - Groundbreaking technology makes the s9+ our smartest, most powerful robot vacuum yet. With 40x the suction power*, the superior 3-Stage Cleaning System lifts, loosens, then eliminates debris and pet hair from deep within your carpets for a clean you won’t believe — with no effort from you. Automatically increases suction to clean even deeper into carpets with power boost technology. *(Compared to the Roomba 600 series cleaning system)
This iRobot is a little on the higher side. But customers have nothing but great reviews for it. This robotic vacuum has all the great features you know and love about the Roomba, but it has a unique design. Its suction is more powerful than ever before and has cornered edges for the best cleaning.
- Schedule cleaning times
- Schedule for different rooms at a time
- Self-emptying bin
- Fast charging
- Fantastic app to access all features on the go
- Most expensive on this list
#8 Samsung Electronics R7070 Robot Vacuum
- 40x More Suction Power – Delivers 40x more powerful cleaning on all floor types when compared to a conventional robot vacuum with a circular design
Are you tired of not getting close enough to the wall while cleaning? This Samsung R7070 makes our list because of the technology of trapping dirt along edges. Your vacuum will sense the wall while a shutter scraps dust and hair away from the corner. If that doesn’t get your home clean, we don’t know what will.
- Camera for visionary mapping
- Connect to all smartphones and Alexa
- Edge cleaner
- Washable filter
- Boundary tapes to block off areas
- Self-cleaning brushes
- Can have trouble transitioning to different flooring materials
#9 bObsweep PetHair Plus Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
- Bob's heavy-duty build tackles all the shed fur, pet dander, litter, and kibble that your furry family members leave behind.
It’s stylish. It’s sleek. It does everything your heart can imagine. Well, floor wise anyways. The bObsweep will make your life so much more comfortable with these functions. And when you use them with the programming auto clean, you will wonder how anyone can live without these.
- Remote access
- Mopping and Vacuuming functions
- Programming capabilities
- UV light that senses dirt that needs extra attention
- Auto charging when the battery runs low
- Not a mapping vacuum, but it does have sensors to avoid dangers
#10 Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum
- 【Experience the Difference with S6 MaxV】Introducing the dual cameras, Roborock S6 MaxV can see obstacles such as pet waste, cables, chair legs in its path, instead of getting caught on an obstacle or causing a mess, it will avoid the obstruction and clean without interruption. With infrared imaging, MaxV can also see in the dark.
And our final of the 10 best robot vacuums for pet hair is the Roborock S6. Not only can you pair this vacuum with your phone. But you can also send it a virtual no go zones, unlike other vacuums that have you put magnetic barriers to keep the vacuum out. It has all the features you are looking for, all in an easy to use application and sleek design.
- Multilevel mapping
- Customize the cleaning routine on the app
- Mop function as well as vacuum
- Works with the app or Alexa
- 3-hour battery life and self-docking
- Needs an easier transition from hardwood to carpet
What Are Robotic Vacuums? And Why Do You Need One?
Robotic Vacuums are precisely what they sound like. They are vacuums that do all the work for you. The only thing you need to do is remember to turn it on and empty it when finished. These robo vacuums are a must need to busy homes. No one has time to battle constant hair and dust. The best robot vacuum 2021 will save you time to spend with your pets and family. And since they are so affordable now, there is no excuse not to streamline your life.
Different Features Of Robotic Vacuums
You might think that all robotic vacuums are the same. But you couldn’t be more wrong. Depending on the job you have and flooring type, there are features that you would find more important.
The first feature that people look for is that the vacuum is programmable. Some brands have an app to connect to the robot remotely. This can be a handy thing to have if you want to come home to a clean house. There are even some sophisticated features that allow you to set a timer to start your vacuum any time of the day and week.
Another feature that most people love is mapping. A mapping feature means that your vacuum remembers the layout of the house. Once your vacuum has detected an obstacle, it recognizes it so that it can maneuver around it later. Some vacuums remember your home’s layout permanently, and some remap your house every use. Both of these features are great. But if you choose one that always remembers your home’s layout, they generally have more programming features.
And finally, there are different brush features. The most common brushes are a rotating type. But there are also side brushes that help glide along the walls to pull in hair. These brushes are flexible and help give you the best clean possible.
10 Benefits Of A Robotic Vacuum
You might be thinking to yourself that all of this sounds wonderful. But what are the real benefits of the best robot vacuum 2021? Keep reading to find out.
#1 Saves Time
The most notable benefit is that robo vacuums save you time. Hours of cleaning and trying to make your house presentable for guests is a thing of the past. Welcome to the 21st Century! You could even vacuum your home several times a day every day and not spend more than a couple of minutes to empty the dustpan.
#2 Less Dust
When you have your new robotic housemaid, you will notice that your house is less dusty. Since you can program a vacuum to run every day, even if you get busy, your home is clean. And all of it is without any effort. Now, if only they made automatic dusters for your furniture.
#3 Save Money
Having a robotic vacuum will save you money in more than one way. With less dust in the air, your heating and air will not have to work so hard. You won’t have to change your air filters as often. And now that you have your new excellent vacuum, you will save money by not having a housekeeper. But if you don’t have a housekeeper already, don’t forget about your time. Time is money, and the less time you spend cleaning, the more free time you have.
If you or anyone else in the home has allergies, we have good news. Your robotic vacuum could help alleviate some of those. We track in so much pollen and dust on our shoes. And when you combine it with having pets and all their furry glory, it can be insufferable. But with your robotic vacuum cleaning up, you won’t have such terrible allergies.
#5 Less Noise
Loud, clunky vacuums are not pet-friendly. And with as often as we have to clean, it could be a source of anxiety for some. Robotic vacuums are almost entirely silent. You will hear a low hum of a fan and the occasional clunk of it running into something. But other than that, it’s quiet as a lamb.
#6 Save Space
Your tiny robotic vacuum is so small and slim that it can be stored anywhere. You won’t even notice it in your storage closet. And if you have a small home, having a small vacuum is a must.
#7 Cleaner Home
When was the last time you vacuumed under your bed? With a small robotic vacuum, it could be vacuumed daily. In fact, your vacuum is so small that it will clean in the smallest nook and cranny that you never think of. Your entire home will look and feel cleaner from top to bottom, even though your vacuum is only responsible for the floors.
#8 Adjustable Cleaning
Traditional vacuum cleaners have settings for carpets, hardwood, and even rugs. Every time you move to a different room, you have to adjust the settings manually. But a robo vac adjusts automatically to anything you have.
#9 No Cords
Robotic vacuums are entirely cord-free. Some robots have a docking station, and others have a removable battery with a charger. In either case, you won’t trip over a cord with every pass of the vacuum anymore.
#10 Smart Home Compatible
One of the best things about having a robotic vacuum is that they are smart home compatible. You can connect your vacuum to your Alexa or smartphone to have completely hands-free cleaning. Forget to run the vacuum before leaving for work? No problem, just start it from your app.
8 Things That Make The Best Robotic Vacuum
Looking at our list, you might be wondering what our criteria was for the best robot vacuum 2021 for pet hair. Below we have what our standards are and why we believe in them.
#1 Battery Life
One of the most essential things in a robotic vacuum is battery life. You don’t want your vacuum to run out of batteries halfway through the job. That is why we only choose vacuums with long battery life and fast charging feature.
#2 Square Footage
You want a robo vac that can reach all ends of your house. If you have a vacuum that only goes 200 sqft of space, your vacuum will be more trouble than it’s worth. We only choose vacuums that run for larger areas for the most use.
A good pet vacuum will have an impeccable filter. The most commonly used filter is a HEPA or high-efficiency particulate air filter. These air filters pick up the most dust, hair, and dander without fearing that they will be dispersed back into the air. Some vacuums come with a reusable filter, while others need to have replaceable ones. Each of these is high-quality and has its pros and cons. A reusable filter is more cost-efficient and better for the environment. But if you suffer from bad allergies, replaceable filters might be your best choice.
#4 Large Dustbins
If you have multiple pets, a large dustbin is also important. When dustbins become full, vacuums lose their suction power. So the larger the dustbin, the better the vacuum. Larger dust collectors also mean that you don’t have to dump them as often.
Another fantastic quality that we look for is that the vacuum is suitable for all types of floors. Whether you have hardwood, carpet, tile, or area rugs, your robot vacuum should work hard for you.
#6 Budget Friendly
While you don’t want to buy a cheap vacuum that won’t last, you also don’t want something too expensive. There is a happy medium where you can find an affordable robotic vacuum without sacrificing quality.
#7 Suction Power
Pet hair can quickly fly away in the wind. That’s why we look for robotic vacuums with powerful suction. No dust bunnies are getting away from anything on our best robot vacuum 2021 list.
And finally, we look for smart vacuums that map your house. A mapping vacuum helps to remember where obstacles are. You might think this trivial at first, but it is crucial to efficiency. If your vacuum is running into furniture constantly, it slows down and could break your robot.
Having the best robot vacuum 2021 pets edition is a must for families. You can have your own Rosie from the Jetsons, okay sort of. You will have so much freedom that you will need to find something to fill that time. And what better way than to cuddle up with your furry pets? That is after the newness wears off and you don’t spend your “saved time” by watching the vacuum work.